Thursday, February 17, 2011

“And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.” - Kahlil Gibran

Oh lord! Those of you that read my blog last night know that I was thinking about cutting my hair today.
Those of you who know me well know that once I get an idea in my brain I don't stop until I've somehow completed whatever it is I wanted to do. So today, after school, I bought some scissors and snip snip. My bangs are gone! I've cut my friend's hair before but this is the first time I've cut my own hair so I was obviously REALLY nervous. When I reached my nose I started freaking out thinking I'd cut them too short. I proceeded to cut another two inches off once I calmed down.


I know I have a picture on my facebook, but the pictures I just put up above sort of show how it actually looks better. I'm still a little shaky feeling, but I actually really like the cut. It's just weird to look in the mirror and see bangs.
ANYWAY, school was great today. Alice bought about 50 cookies (no joke, she bought every single cookie the bakery had) for the class today. There was chocolate chip, macadamia nut, white chocolate chip. Mmmmmm-mmmmmmm tasty! Unfortunately its her last day tomorrow :( It's going to be so sad when she leaves. D;
I have no cheese for my sandwich tomorrow so I'm really interested in seeing what I scrounge up to eat for lunch..... Tomorrow is brunch with Becca at La Confiturier! Really excited about that!

I need to head off to bed now, but those of you who are friends with me on facebook can check out the video of me cutting my hair if you like. If you're not friends with me on facebook, you can either add me (Lauren Cashwell) or you can just wait until tomorrow when I post the video on here!
Au revoir!
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment