Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind." - Seneca

So, I leave tomorrow! Off to Paris I go. To be honest I thought I'd be all shook up with nerves and questions I couldn't wait to answer. However, it's completely opposite. It's like I can't wait to take on the challenge and I'm just ready to start. You know that feeling?
Mom and I packed up all of my things tonight which made it all feel far more final. We weighed the suitcases and much to my surprise we didn't go over 46 pounds. I still have a few things to stuff in my suitcases before I leave though.
My flight leaves at about 8:30 tomorrow so I plan on making one final stop at Five Guys with Fabio and my aunt before the airport. Speaking of final meals...... :|
This morning I was so excited because we were going to get Chick-Fil-A for breakfast. Anyone who's ever even been in a Chick-Fil-A restaurant knows what that means-- Total heaven.
Thinking it would be the last time I'd get to enjoy the sight of this delicious breakfast before Paris, I savored it to no extent. Little did I know, that in about an hour, I'd be throwing it up only to see it once more. I have no clue why I got sick from it but let me tell you, it's enough to keep me from wanting to eat Chick-Fil-A for quite a while. I'll take that as a good and a bad thing.
Alright, well it's already 2 and I need to get some quality sleep tonight before my flight tomorrow!

Adieu mes belles!

xoxo Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment